GentleWave® Procedure Integration & Practice Management
Sonendo's Sound Science® Academy Preceptorship Program provides an exceptional opportunity for current and prospective GentleWave® Doctors to visit an expert GentleWave System user for a one-day training opportunity.
Through multiple procedure observations, didactic lecture and mentorship, expert users will provide participants with insights on optimizing clinical efficacy, procedure efficiency and practice economy with the GentleWave System.
AGENDA ITEMS WILL INCLUDE:
- Discussion on advancements in minimally invasive,3 restorative-driven endodontics
- Techniques for root canal therapy procedure optimization:
- Platform Building
- Examination of methods for complex case management with the GentleWave Procedure and CBCT
- Comparison of resources and methods for driving profitable practice economics and efficiencies
- Review best practices for GentleWave System integration, to include scheduling management and practice efficiency