Sonendo, Inc. is a privately held, venture-backed company developing innovative technologies to transform dentistry by Saving Teeth Through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high-performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation. We believe our success is based on always being at least one step ahead of our competitors, and we strive to achieve excellence in our products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
Create continued sales growth within a defined territory, in an exemplary and professional fashion that is consistent with Sonendo strategic goals and corporate vision.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential dental customers.
- Focuses sales efforts by targeting ideal dental customer segments.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary representation for Sonendo toward external community
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Sonendo offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously. This is a place where you are required to actively participate - your ideas will have a direct impact on the success of the organization.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO APPLY
Email the appropriate Sales Director for the region you’re interested in below.